TAKE A LOOK AT THESE TERMS
they can help you decide whether we're a good fit for your project.
1. Designs created by Good Snake for your project may not be reproduced, altered, or applied by any other individuals or entities without written permission from Good Snake.
2. For clients with multiple stakeholders, we ask that you identify in writing one "point person" on your end with full project authority. All project information, approvals, and final decision-making on client behalf are the responsibility of this designated intermediary.
3. If you require confidentiality for any portion of this project, please let us know, so that we can work together to develop an explicit written agreement in this regard. Good Snake otherwise reserves the right to document our work in relation to this project, and to publish and display any of our documentation on our social media pages, website, and other promotional forums.
4. Good Snake reserves the right to select a small area of any piece we create for your project to sign or otherwise place our name or logo. If you prefer to keep our name completely off of any or all pieces, please let us know prior to project commencement, so that we can work together to develop an explicit written agreement.
5. All hand painted pieces will be completed to the best of our abilities, and will be provided to you "as is." Pieces will experience wear-and-tear over time. Future maintenance or support requests will be subject to market pricing at the time of reevaluation.
6. Full payment is required prior to project commencement in order to ensure our availability for this project.
7. All change requests must be made in writing, and may incur additional fees.
8. Any delays on your part in contact, payment, or scheduled physical project accessibility may result in project delays or (in extreme cases) cancellation, and may incur additional fees. In case of project cancellation after work has commenced, you are still responsible for the cost of the relative part of the work.
9. You are responsible for ensuring that the project deliverables comply with all local, state, and federal laws, and for identifying and obtaining required permits. We make no representations or warranties in connection with compliance with local, state, or federal rules, codes, or regulations.
10. Good Snake provides design and hand painting services - these services are creative in nature, and we know that the value of any creative work is subjective. Designs created by Good Snake for your project are for illustrative purposes only, and do not guarantee an exactly replicated final product. While we ask for your approval on rough design concept and exact wording, Good Snake reserves the right to make the final call on all creative and technical aspects of the hand painted portion of this project. Finally, please keep in mind- "hand painted" means "painted by hand." There will be brush strokes, natural variations in tone or opacity, and other naturally-occuring human-made imperfections. Please take a look at examples of our work on our website, on lnstagram (@goodsnake), or in person (ask us where you can find it) to ensure that you feel confident that our creative direction will be a good fit for your company.